We support practitioners and their patients by providing the latest research results that are regularly updated, providing dynamic, evolving solutions for cognitive decline and risk for cognitive decline.
This medical information includes:
- The Bredesen 3.0 protocol (and subsequent versions), a personalized, comprehensive protocol for the reversal of cognitive decline (Bredesen, Aging 2014; Bredesen, Aging 2015; Bredesen, Aging 2016) in individuals with early Alzheimer’s disease, mild cognitive impairment (MCI), subjective cognitive impairment (SCI), or at risk for cognitive decline.
- Software that evaluates large data sets of genomic, biochemical, functional, and radiological data with respect the major types of Alzheimer’s disease (Bredesen, Aging 2015) and other conditions.
- Software that determines which major type of Alzheimer’s Disease each participant has.
- Information for coaches, patients, nutritionists, physical therapists, and other team members.
- Optimal tests for evaluation, treatment, and follow-up tracking of people with cognitive decline, at risk for cognitive decline, or those interested in improving cognition.
- We provide a list of tests that identify factors contributing to cognitive decline.
- Training on the ReCODE 3.0 software.
- Become a certified practitioner of the Bredesen 3.0 protocol by signing up for an upcoming course.
- We provide intensive (immersion) programs for their spouses and/or significant others who may want to participate.
Learn more about bringing the Bredesen 3.0 protocol to your clinic or practice.